I think easy recipes usually don’t get enough attention, just because they’re so simple. Honestly, I think that’s dumb and silly, as most easy recipes are just as delicious as more complicated ones. Anyhow, I was experimenting with lots of different flavour combos and chocolate cups, and this is one of my favourites. Like, who can say no to an easier version of an utterly delicious treat like Bounty?
Anyhow, I don’t think this recipe needs any further introduction. You have better things to do than read me rambling about why chocolate and coconut goes so well together.
Easy peasy Bounty Chocolate cups
Now you can enjoy your favourite candy in the form of a super easy chocolate cup
- Yield: 5 cups 1x
- 40g / 1,4 oz chocolate, melted
- 15g / 1/2 oz coconut butter, melted
- 1/2 tbsp liquid sweetener
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- Prepare five cups. I used these fancy pancy metal cups, but you could use regular muffin liners instead.
- Divide around 2/3 of the chocolate between the cups. Using a small spoon, spread out the chocolate so the sides also are coated. Let set in the freezer or fridge for just a couple of minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut butter, sweetener, and salt. Add the coconut shreds and fold.
- Take out the cups, equally divide the filling between them, top with the remaining chocolate, and let set in the fridge or freezer once again. Take out of the freezer/fridge, and serve.
Keywords: Vegan, bounty, candy, chocolate, sweets, treats, healthy