A simple, clean and delicious dessert! This is the dessert perfect for the chocolate lover that wants something satisfying yet not complicated and way too heavy. It’s also great if you have leftover egg whites to use up, for example after making homemade ice cream! My boyfriend is right now in competition preparation (power lifting), and therefore needs to think a little bit more about what he eats. This dessert meets both of our requirements, not being too heavy yet super delicious! Chocolatey goodness with some extra fluff!
2 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse – Chokladmousse med Äggvita
Simple, clean and delicious! A dessert perfect for the chocolate lover that wants something satisfying yet not complicated and way too heavy.
- Yield: 2 portions 1x
- 60–80g dark chocolate (depending on how chocolatey you want it)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tbsp of granulated sugar or sugar alternative
- Gently melt the chocolate in the microwave or over water bath in a bowl.
- In a clean bowl, whisk the egg whites and sugar to stiff peaks and you can turn the bowl upside down.
- Transfer a dl or two of the egg white to the melted chocolate and fold in until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the chocolate fluff to the remaining egg whites and fold until incorporated.
- Divide between two glasses and let set in the fridge at least and hour. Decorate with chocolate shavings or fruit of choice
- Calories: 215
- Protein: 10
Keywords: chocolate, mousse, choklad, mousse, äggvita, egg white, whites, protein, 2 ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, mjölkfri, laktosfri, chokladmousse, dark chocolate, mörk choklad, nyttig, healthy, proteinrich, proteinrik, pudding, dessert, recipe, recipes