Big badabom! Can it get more scrumptious this? Well, you are the judge, as I certainly am biased. This recipe is not only very allergy- and diet friendly, it also is easily made into a bomb-ass Large Snicker cake just by adding some extra peanut butter and sprinkling some peanuts on before the covering in chocolate part. Can you imagine? The deliciousness of the cake would at least be multiplied with three!
Homemade Three layer caramel Twix cake
- Yield: 6–8 medium-large slices 1x
- 2,5 dl / 1 cup rolled oats, nut flour or such
- 3 tbsp nut butter
- 6 pitted dates
- 1–2 tbsp milk or water
- *One batch of my dulce de leche
- 100–150g chocolate
- In a bowl, using your hands, or in a food processor, pinch together all the ingredients except for the condensed coconut milk and chocolate.
- In a form of choice, lined with plastic foil or parchment paper, push down and spread out the crumble.
- I recommend slightly heating up the condensed coconut milk before pouring and topping the crumble with it. Let set slightly in the freezer while you melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a water bath. Pour the chocolate on top of the cake, make sure everything is evenly covered. Let set, cut up and enjoy!
*or 75g nut butter mixed with 75g liquid sweetener of choice, a pinch of salt and a splash of vanilla essence
Keywords: Vegan, whole food, gluten-, oil-free, fruit sweetened