Once my dad starts to like something and eat it regularly, he does it for at least a couple of years before he gets sick of it. I think, he has a new favourite: coconut! I have started making this homemade müsli mix with coconut shavings and my whole family, including me, is hooked!
Therefore, what could possibly be a better treat than these, at least in my dad’s opinion?
Bounty Bliss Balls
The unbeatable classic in the shape of a blissball
- Yield: 8 balls 1x
- 60g / 2,1 oz dates
- Optionally a pinch of salt and a splash of vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 60g / 2,1 oz shredded coconut or coconut shavings
- 40g / 1,4 oz chocolate of choice
- Optionally 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix the dates, salt, vanilla and coconut butter smooth in a food processor or in a blender.
- In a bowl, mix together the date paste and coconut until combined. Divide and shape into eight balls and let rest in the freezer.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate and optionally mix in a little bit of coconut oil. Coat or drizzle the chocolate over the balls, let set and enjoy!
Keywords: Bounty bliss balls, healthy, vegan, rawbollar